Xiamen Kemus Valve Co.,Ltd
Add: 5 floor, Zhimingxing Technology Building No 18, Honglian West Road, Siming District Xiamen China
The opening and closing member of the ball valve is a ball with a circular passage, which rotates about an axis perpendicular to the passage, and the ball rotates with the valve stem to achieve the purpose of opening and closing the passage. The ball valve only needs to be rotated 90 degrees and a small turning torque to close tightly. According to the working conditions, different kinds of driving devices can be assembled to form ball valves of various control methods, such as electric ball valves, pneumatic ball valves, hydraulic ball valves, etc.
When the ball valve is rotated 90 degrees, all the balls should be present at the inlet and outlet, thus closing the valve and cutting off the flow of the medium. When the ball valve is rotated 90 degrees, the ball opening should be present at the entrance and exit, so that the flow is turned on and there is substantially no flow resistance.
1. The ball valve is not limited by the mounting direction, and the flow direction of the medium can be arbitrary. The fluid resistance is small, and the full-bore ball valve has substantially no flow resistance.
2. The ball valve has a simple structure, a relatively small volume, a light weight, and is easy to maintain.
3. Tight and reliable. It has two sealing faces, and the sealing surface material of the ball valve is widely used in various plastics, and has good sealing performance and can achieve complete sealing. It has also been widely used in vacuum systems.
4. The ball valve is suitable for frequent operation, and it is quick and easy to open and close. It is easy to operate, and it can be opened and closed quickly. It can be rotated 90° from full opening to full closing, which is convenient for long distance control.
5. The maintenance is convenient, the ball valve has a simple structure, and the sealing ring is generally movable, and the disassembly and replacement are relatively convenient.
6. The ball valve has good sealing performance. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, and the medium does not cause erosion of the sealing surface of the valve.
7. Wide range of applications, from small to a few millimeters, up to a few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.
8. Since the ball valve is wiping during opening and closing, it can be used in a medium with suspended solid particles.
9. The ball valve has small fluid resistance, no vibration and low noise.