Xiamen Kemus Valve Co.,Ltd
Add: 5 floor, Zhimingxing Technology Building No 18, Honglian West Road, Siming District Xiamen China
Bevel gear operated gate valve , also known as gate valves or gate valves, are the most widely used valves. It controls the opening and closing of the valve through the lifting and lowering of the ram. The ram is perpendicular to the direction of the fluid, and the relative position between the ram and the valve seat can be changed to change the channel size.
The gate valve has the following advantages:
1. The fluid resistance is small, and the sealing surface is less brushed and eroded by the medium.
2, opening and closing is more labor-saving.
3. The flow direction of the medium is not restricted, and it does not disturb the flow and does not reduce the pressure.
4. Simple shape, short structure length, good manufacturing process and wide application range.
Brief description of the structure:
1. The ends of the branch pipe are welded, and the opening and closing of the valve is controlled by the gear transmission.
2. The gear operated gate valve is closed mainly through the bevel gear mechanism on the valve cover and the double-type single gate, the universal top, the clamping ring, etc., which can be adjusted, and guided by the valve body for lifting movement.
3. The sealing surface of the seat is made of cobalt-based hard alloy, which has good wear resistance and scratch resistance.
4. The surface of the stem is treated by resist nitriding, which has good corrosion resistance and scratch resistance.
5. Pressure self-tightening sealing mechanism, the wedge seal is pressed by the medium pressure to achieve the seal, and the higher the medium pressure, the better the sealing performance.
Installation instructions: 1. The bevel gear gate valve must be installed vertically on a horizontal pipe and the media can be accessed from either side. The valve can only be installed after the pipe has been flushed. 2. When using this valve, it should be fully open or fully closed and cannot be used as a regulating valve.